Sunday, February 28, 2010

i love...
  1. my dental school friends. i miss the simplicity of grad school life. those girls made it so much fun to have no money, small homes, and husbands that were gone all the time. i miss them.
  2. that my older sister calls me "babe."
  3. that my younger sister never complains about being called "weed." even though she's 27 and a mom.
  4. all the shel silverstein books. except the giving tree. that kid was such a selfish jerk.
  5. sunday drives.

5 comments:

Lucy Wall said...

i love david.

Britney said...

i love having tetris tournaments with ben after the kids are in bed.

i especially love winning those tournaments.

grandma connie said...

i love...
1) reading what ew wrote.
2) shel silverstein's poems - one brother/sister for sale and what's that you say, it's saturday! what fun!!
3) answered prayers, daily.
4) my children (guys too) and grandchildren forever and always!!
5) the thought of Christmas this year.

Jenny said...

I know I said this, but I LOVE that you did this! So fun.

I love that I am 27 weeks along and counting down the days to baby #3.

I love Sunday naps!

Jenny said...

I have a blog. If you want an invite just email me at kandjjohnfamily@gmail.com.