be calm. and carry on.
I love sweats. Especially from Sportsworld, but Old Navy works too.
I love at home photo shoots!:)
i love making great great grandma claire's sugar cookies with the kids for each holiday!i love knowing that i will forever be know as mother megan to my sisters.i love the way that my kids love each other.i love the mothers that my sisters are to my niece and nephews!
i love opi thrill of brazil toenail polish and a bi-weekly pedicure.
A night out with my sweet husband and friends.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love sweats. Especially from Sportsworld, but Old Navy works too.
I love at home photo shoots!:)
i love making great great grandma claire's sugar cookies with the kids for each holiday!
i love knowing that i will forever be know as mother megan to my sisters.
i love the way that my kids love each other.
i love the mothers that my sisters are to my niece and nephews!
i love opi thrill of brazil toenail polish and a bi-weekly pedicure.
A night out with my sweet husband and friends.
Post a Comment