Sunday, February 7, 2010

i love...
  1. that cw was so emotionally attached to the colts that he cried when they lost.
  2. bbq chicken. slow-cooked and shredded. on soft buns.
  3. number eighteen. regardless.
  4. kate winslet. she was the only bright spot in titanic. and she was absolute money in the holiday.
  5. the freckles on mw's shoulders.

come on people. you are fading. there are still 21 more days left in this venture.

5 comments:

Amy J said...

i love sam's bed head melon in the morning.

Jenny said...

I love the Colts and was saddened by their loss. I love to get together with friends and enjoy good food, football and just have fun while the kids destroy the house. I love sitting by the fire wrapped up in blankets.

slopsemafamily said...

i love snow delay days!

Britney said...

i love "the holiday".

Michelle said...

i love that i am awesome at bowling on the wii.