Tuesday, February 23, 2010

i love...
  1. bw's lips. they are always pink and soft and a little moist.
  2. early release days at woodland. every other wednesday the kids get out early. am kindergarten attends once a month and pm attends once a month. tomorrow is aw's day to stay home. she declared it to be a sweat day, with plenty of movies, and maybe some no bakes.
  3. planning the perfect vacation in my head. knowing it won't come to fruition for a while.
  4. seven more payments on the van.
  5. that cw yells "i love you" from the playground at school. after i drop them off and he has deposited aw at the kindergarten playground. i also love that when he walks, he bounces on the balls of his feet. a wonderful friend from high school bounced when he walked and it makes me smile to see it again.

6 comments:

Lucy Wall said...

i love textured hair

valeri said...

i love our new memory foam mattress-topper. and fig's soft little palms.

Amy J said...

watching kelton playing sports. grandma, grandap, aunts, and uncles coming too.

grandma connie said...

I love..

1) reading and re-reading Valentine Day cards from the greatest grandkids every. You know the ones!!
2) reading Hallmark cards in the store and giggling or getting emotional (come on, you do it too).
3) knowing that I have been blessed with beautiful relationships with my girls
4) treasuring little "hi's" from Grady and then hearing him giggle.
5) the whispering of the spirit when I need it most.
6) running through the house like a wild woman and forgetting what I'm looking for, egads!

grandma connie said...

I love...
1) moving the furniture and thinking it almost looks new
2) listening to the wind when it rustles through the trees
3) knowing I'm never alone even though I'm lonely
4) my mother, who taught me to love uncondtionally by her example
5) my dad, I was his little girl even when I had children of my own.
6) listening to my girls talk to one another as children, teenagers and now young women, having them call me just to say "hello"

Michelle said...

i love a mountain man in jeans and a sweatshirt.