Tuesday, February 2, 2010

i love...
  1. the crust on mw's homemade, chicken pot pie.
  2. the first drink from a cold two banger of diet mountain dew.
  3. morning fog so thick it seems as if the clouds are touching the ground.
  4. the smell of comet in a newly scrubbed bathroom.
  5. the bunnicula series, by james howe.

and you?

7 comments:

ellie said...

I love sitting in the temple and simply absorbing...I love seeing the sun every day...I love old, good friends...I love your idea...

emmy said...

A brand new baby nephew!

slopsemafamily said...

I love that Swee says to me at least once daily...where are my hugs and kisses Mommy?

Lucy Wall said...

i love that i still get excited when dave walks through the door. i love staring at hair and breaking down the color, cut, and healthiness of it. i love that people don't know i am secretly judging their heads. i love the colors of spring.

Jenny said...

I love meeting new people and making new friends. I love keeping in touch with friends from the past and knowing that when we talk again, it won't be awkward. I love a good date night with friends too, minus the kids.

Michelle said...

i love diet coke

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

I Love the Fact and Privilege of being the Dad of My 3 Honorable Girls ! and the Mother they Love and Know She did an outstanding job with Them, 3 Grand SON in Laws and 8 Special GrandKIDS ! ! !