Thursday, November 17, 2011

it's his birfday.

gw's birthday itinerary: be rotten, right from the getgo. watch cartoons with the kids before school. eat powdered donut holes at the bakery. i ended my boycott for this special occasion. the owners were uneffected, to say the least. walk, not ride in the cart, through toysrus. eat popcorn at target and throw half of it on the floor. one quarter of it was thrown at me and the other quarter was eaten. grab lunch at doby's with dad. ride in the wagon to get the kids at school. eat quesadillas at chipotle for dinner. no cake, no ice cream, no shilkshakes. just a cupcake. open presents: new "white queen" shoes, siddley the jet, a balance bike, etc. snuggle with dad and siddley. fall asleep with dad and siddley wearing the same shirt he wore all day.

5 comments:

ellie said...

What a sweet, sweet little 3 year old!! Love all the pixs and really love the one with the leaves on the sidewalk. Looks like he had an exhausting day - along with dad!! Love you guys.

Odd Family said...

Happy Birthday GW! I feel like I missed out on a lot of fun shopping and donuts that day. Where was I?! He is awesome!!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

Maaan ! Am I Blessed AND Lucky !

Becca said...

He is so adorable, even in his rottenness! Can I please betrothe him to Adelyn?! Oh and boycotting the bakery? I think I need to hear that story.

Lucy Wall said...

Are those leaves FOR. REAL. My camera needs Washington. He is so stinking cute!!!