Wednesday, November 10, 2010

a few funny thoughts.

he is rarely this docile. he is an absolute hellion. i caught him jumping from the breakfast table to the couch. he missed. he yelled at me. like it was my fault he fell on his head.

the queen on her throne. surrounded by her loyal servants.

i love no-school-day trips to costco. aw was quite the entertainer. the boys were impressed. and so were twenty other people who stopped to comment.

i bought these drinks for bw. he's super skinny. consumes thousands of carbs daily, by way of bread and pasta. he's getting taller. not rounder. so i bought these, thinking that if i could get one down him a day we'd be in good shape. i found cw double fisting them. his response? i'm skinny too. i'd like to put on some muscle.

2 comments:

Odd Family said...

How the heck did gw get so big!? I love him. And that is that is the CUTEST pic of all four of them together!

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

great post, I L O V E I T ! ! !