i love that g will eat anything. even the nasty dogs at costco.
i really wanted to put the picture of g lifting with mw, but i figured mw would give me a hard time. he even did some of the moves from my jillian video (that i've done a total of three times).
the strawberries are in season and they are like candy. for four days straight i whipped up shakes for lunch. there were berries in it, so it had to be good for me. vanilla ice cream, 2% milk, a handful of fresh berries, and a splash of vanilla.
our ym and yw went white water rafting last week on the wenatchee river. i had a great time, regardless of the long drive and the fact that none of my counselors went along (one, it's not her thing, the other one, injured pelvis, and the third, due date in two weeks). the full body wetsuit was smokin'. but when i hit the 40 degree water, i was very thankful i was wearing it.
2 comments:
I'm so excited my injured pelvis got a shout out. Also, at this point it looks like gw has more muscles than I do.
Man I miss those strawberries already!!! This year I actually froze a ton of them for beverage purposes, but it's still not quite the same.
Post a Comment