becks and gpa gary on the deck of the ferry.
coop and ains on the ferry from friday harbor.
me and matt on the ferry to san juan island.
the walls in wa.
ainsley on the beach at deception pass.
coop found tons of sticks to play with on the beach.
mt. baker is in the background. it looks like part of the clouds.
mt. baker peeking out of the clouds. it is directly above the boat in the middle of the picture.
all of us at deception pass.
are you kidding me? we don't have backdrops like this in indiana.
ainsley's smile seems a little forced.
on the sound.
this is the coolest picture we have ever taken of coop.
coop found a piece of driftwood and "surfed" on it for one second.
the water was freezing and beckett was constantly racing away from the tide.
beckett loved the water and the rocks. i think he singlehandedly changed the depth of the water along the shore. i'm surprised we didn't have to ice his shoulder at the end of the day.
so that's it for thursday of last week. there will be many more pictures. so maybe just take a break from this place for a week or two. to the family that we saw last week - the time went too fast. we miss you guys so much. the kids had a blast and so did we.
6 comments:
I need to know how you make the coloring in the pictures look so amazing..the pictures are so cute of the kids...we wish we could have been there!!!! oh yeah the card for pain was supposed to have 10 dollars in it but dave informed me today he got a caffine fix on the way to the post office...sorry for the random 6 bucks!!!
I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect looking family. You look so good, and I need more pictures.
I so wish I was there with you guys. Since Matty won't tell me when the Indy fair is, maybe you can clue me in...
I loved seeing all the pictures from your vacation in WA. We missed seeing you but loved that you got to enjoy the Wall fam while you were away.
Can't wait to see you!
We miss you already...
i love that if you zoom in on the picture of coop and pain, you can see coop's i-promise-it's-not-poo mole! fantastic.
i mean the pic of ains' forced smile. whatever.
Post a Comment