dave and I love the pic of pain...lol...we have a card in the mail for her...i hope you are doing well with your pregnancy, i am sure you are...your a trooper...have fun with everyone in WA we wish we could be there...my actual due date is anywhere from the 15th of Sept to the 23rd but I am measuring about 4 weeks ahead so who knows!!! give the kids loves from us...take care!!!
1 comment:
dave and I love the pic of pain...lol...we have a card in the mail for her...i hope you are doing well with your pregnancy, i am sure you are...your a trooper...have fun with everyone in WA we wish we could be there...my actual due date is anywhere from the 15th of Sept to the 23rd but I am measuring about 4 weeks ahead so who knows!!! give the kids loves from us...take care!!!
Post a Comment