Wednesday, September 14, 2011

the boys' room.

cw wanted american league bedding and he insisted that bw have the national league bedding. can i just say, i love pottery barn bedding. it is the softest, most inviting bedding in all the world. other than the wool pennants, i have been having a hard time committing to putting holes in the walls. i'm taking it slow. trying not to make any rash decisions concerning wall decor placement.

2 comments:

slopsemafamily said...

love it! can't wait to see it next summer so do me a favor and don't let the boys sleep in it or for that case even look at it as it might get rumpled or worse STAINED! love to everyone! mimi

RR said...

I'd love to see the new place!

I'll paint a wall or room for a house warming gift..don't worry I'm professional I have references!

Also, Welcome to Lacey 1st! Primary girls said you were teaching my class..so sorry I will be back after the babe.