So I just found your blog again, I don't know how I "lost" it but anyway I had to comment on these pictures, and your sledding post below too.
I seriously teared up while looking at them. I LOVE the NW especially Washington and I am seriously hoping we end up there, somewhere, anywhere in the NW would be nice. Just a few more months and we are done!
3 comments:
Love to hear that postive Washington talk from you!! :)
Beautiful!!!!! Nothing compares to the beauty of the NW.
So I just found your blog again, I don't know how I "lost" it but anyway I had to comment on these pictures, and your sledding post below too.
I seriously teared up while looking at them. I LOVE the NW especially Washington and I am seriously hoping we end up there, somewhere, anywhere in the NW would be nice. Just a few more months and we are done!
Post a Comment