Monday, February 9, 2009

the other myers-wall

this is for the sister-in-law with the sick baby: baby g is still coughing and we are almost 5 weeks into it. be patient and do the breathing treatments religiously. it does not make the cough go away, but it will help him breath. we are thinking about you guys. we too have decided to boycott public venues. and !yeah for you! about school. you guys CAN make it work. ps- can you email me a recent picture of you and one of dave? i need them to be separate.

1 comment:

Lucy Wall said...

Thanks I really needed that, the breathing treatments are hard because he hates them so much..the doctor says he still has 2 days till his peak day so i am counting down the hours. I can't believe your g is still sick...poor little man, we too have thought about you guys often and can't wait to see you all. I don't have your email, I will ask dave or call brit and see if she has it...but, yeah, I will get some pictures to you. Hope you guys are all doing great!!!