i had a moment today when i almost went into labor. on my own. and then i remembered that we don't have renter's insurance. and it wasn't so funny anymore. and i don't go into labor without the aid of pitocin.
It's Katie of Jack & Katie Erb of Jack Erb of Liberty Square of Lafayette 11
(To further clarify, Jack is now making reference to Eric, Chandler, Jim, and a 6th roommate he refers to as "that tall guy")
At any rate...
Jack & I had a conversation today about our children's flu shots that somehow ended with "I wonder how m & e W are doing?" 5 minutes later, here we are.
We're so glad to see everything is well with dr. and mrs W! E, you write hilariously, and your children are beautiful! (if injury prone...)
I am pretty sure he is MUCH cuter than the light bulb or the ball not sure which one he is in that picture...hope everything went well...love you guys!!!
4 comments:
Erica, When are you due? You look great in the pictures at Halloween! I can't believe you will have 4! I love it!!
W family!
It's Katie
of Jack & Katie Erb
of Jack Erb
of Liberty Square
of Lafayette 11
(To further clarify, Jack is now making reference to Eric, Chandler, Jim, and a 6th roommate he refers to as "that tall guy")
At any rate...
Jack & I had a conversation today about our children's flu shots that somehow ended with "I wonder how m & e W are doing?" 5 minutes later, here we are.
We're so glad to see everything is well with dr. and mrs W! E, you write hilariously, and your children are beautiful! (if injury prone...)
when did you break into the drug paraphernalia biz? if i'd known you needed a little cash, i would have been happy to float you.
I am pretty sure he is MUCH cuter than the light bulb or the ball not sure which one he is in that picture...hope everything went well...love you guys!!!
Post a Comment