be calm. and carry on.
he's wonderful. i love him. i love you. i love ALL of you. tell him how much mor and i love him please.
CONGRATULATIONS! What a cutie! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories about all the kids together!betsey hawkins
What a beautiful boy! Thanks for sharing him with us today. WE loved getting to snuggle him and could barely pry him out of Priss's hands.
Well that answers my question! CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you. I love the name and it fits right with your family! You are quite a woman to have four. Way to go! Love ya!Heather :)
Congratulations on the birth of another boy! You do a good job! Missed you Thurs night.Sarah
Congrats girl! Very cute baby!
Cute, CUTE, CONGRATS!!!
Congrats! He is just adorable! You are amazing!
Congratulations Wall family! He is beautiful. You really are Wonder Woman aren't you.
Congrats lady. He looks pretty perfect. Keep him small until I get back.
Post a Comment
10 comments:
he's wonderful. i love him. i love you. i love ALL of you. tell him how much mor and i love him please.
CONGRATULATIONS! What a cutie! I can't wait to see pictures and hear stories about all the kids together!
betsey hawkins
What a beautiful boy! Thanks for sharing him with us today. WE loved getting to snuggle him and could barely pry him out of Priss's hands.
Well that answers my question! CONGRATULATIONS! We are so excited for you. I love the name and it fits right with your family! You are quite a woman to have four. Way to go! Love ya!
Heather :)
Congratulations on the birth of another boy! You do a good job! Missed you Thurs night.
Sarah
Congrats girl! Very cute baby!
Cute, CUTE, CONGRATS!!!
Congrats! He is just adorable! You are amazing!
Congratulations Wall family! He is beautiful. You really are Wonder Woman aren't you.
Congrats lady. He looks pretty perfect. Keep him small until I get back.
Post a Comment