Saturday, October 11, 2008

it's over.



soccer finally came to an end. after the longest season in the history of the world. cw was great. aw, not so much. in the first picture, i am dragging her through the high-five line. b and bdawn came in on friday and were able to go to the game. they took us poor dental students to a great dinner at benihana's and b let cw order steak. what a great uncle. bdawn and i shopped and went to see a movie that will not be mentioned on this site, as the mere name of it brings naughty words and images to mind that i do not wish to recall. it was great to see them, even though we missed the boys and aw spent half of their trip asking us why e and bwill had to stay home. apparently our children don't realize that we could travel without them if we had the means and somewhere to go. anyway, i hope bdawn posts some pictures from their visit because i took 0.

1 comment:

Lucy Wall said...

I have decided I need to grow to your height so that I can still look skinny while prego and after...instead of the ompa-loompa (s/p)state I am now in.