Monday, October 13, 2008

apparently i should either go private with this blog or i should think first about the opinions of everyone else before i put MY personal thoughts down. if i didn't love mw the way i do i wouldn't bother with these blogs about him. but as my humor has been misunderstood yet again, i will explain. the things that really annoy me about people in my family and those that i love, i keep to myself. as do most people. i have seen a chiropractor and he changed my life. when i first started seeing him, i couldn't sit on the floor and wash the kids in the tub or play catch with mw and cw in the backyard. so yes. he is a miracleworker to me. but he doesn't cure cancer or perform open heart surgery and he most certainly did not remove aw's tonsils or repair her head wound that required 70 stitches. mw could not do these things either. and that's okay because i appreciate all that he can do. he can clean teeth, repair cavities, perform root canals, pull teeth and stitch when necessary, properly numb patients for procedures, make retainers and dentures, and make perfect smiles. he is also a phenomenal father and he makes me happy like no one else can. so was i really making fun of him? no. and do the things that annoy me make my life less wonderful? no. they make it more.

8 comments:

Brennan said...

Honestly, I was so excited that you started allowing people to make comments on your blog that I couldn't help myself. I take it back, you shouldn't junk punch MW. Although, it would be very funny.

Seriously though, when are you guys coming to AZ?

Brennan said...

If you want to call me a miracle worker instead of doctor that's okay.

Amy J said...

honestly. i loved your annoyed list. i love that you can post it. i hate that people really think that you would love someone less because there are things that annoy you. honestly.

vmmh said...

if they (whoever "they" are) don't know how much you love that guy, tell them to zip it or i'll break their hip(s). seriously.
i love you and your dds.

xXx said...

Of course, My blog is a lot a bit vulgar and 'out there' - but THAT is why I added my little disclaimer :)
They are MY OWN thoughts :)
You have every right to blog about whatever you want :)
I enjoy it!
(Ps I'm not some weirdo I work with Amy )

Nancy said...

I know you didn't know I read your blog... but I think you are hilarious and I read everthing so I can have a good laugh occasionally. If you go private, invite me :)

Lucy Wall said...

Don't go private, I look forward to your lists way to much...

moosh in indy. said...

Isn't the internet FUN?