Sunday, June 22, 2008

sunday, sunday.

becks was sick so he and coop stayed home with me this morning. but his leg is better.
ainsley got to go to church with dad all by herself.
she was so excited to wear her new dress.

1 comment:

betsey said...

I just realized that I can finally post a comment on your blog Erica! I LOVE LOVE LOVE reading your blog, to hear about your kids, Matt, you and all your adventures! I like that you write stream-of-conscience and say how you feel about situations. It reminds me of you :)

We (Me and baby Nora) are going to be in Indianapolis (Zionsville) visiting my mother-in-law (who is babysitting for my sister-in-law) from July 8-12th. I'd love to see you guys! Shoot me an email or leave a comment on my blog if you are going to be around (betsey.hawkins at gmail.com)

Hope you guys are well!

Betsey Gimbel Hawkins