Tuesday, March 10, 2009

sweating off the baby weight.

i suppose there is good news and there is bad news. the bad news: i have never felt this physically crappy for such an extended period of time in my life. mastitis, adult version of rotovirus, night sweats, high fevers. you name it. i've had it. now the good news: i have lost forty-five pounds since i had baby g. clothes that didn't fit before i got pregnant, the ones that were stuffed in the back of the closet, now fit. comfortably. i'm not saying that this is a great way to shed baby weight. but, my, is it effective! i am also relieved to say that the kids are well. bw fell down the stairs and sprained his right wrist and is currently wearing a soft cast. he has fallen down the stairs twice since then. i think he has some serious depth perception issues.

3 comments:

Doctor Dave, Papaw 10x said...

I absolutely Demand, Require, Mandate ( aka DRM ) - Your next comfortable, roomy and affordable abode - to be a Single Level Safe - Dwelling ! ! !

Closer to Me ! Yeah, Right ! ! !

Well, Matt ? remember the deal You talked to me about ?

'Bout back to your playing weight !

Thinkin' 'bout a comeback ? !

Lucy Wall said...

CONGRATS....I would be lieing if i didn't say i was a little jealous...i always tell everyone I wish I was as tall as all of you guys...then I would at least look a little thinner!!! So G is a perfect little mixture of CW and GW...everyone lately says he is a baby CW but I think its in the eyes between him and GW!!! Can't wait to see you guys next week...can't wait for A to have a girl around for a bit!!!

Heather said...

Hey Girl,
Way to go on the baby weight!!! I can't loose mine and you have an entire child more to show for it! I am sorry that you have been so sick. That stinks!! Besides being the shrinking woman how are you? I hope that all is well...almost done with school!! YEA!!!!